Our screen printed windless-style feather banner flag is 11.5 feet tall and when placed on our 15 foot long hybrid banner flagpole (available as an option) stands at a stately 14 feet tall. This very attractive 11.5 foot tall by 3 foot wide windless-style flag brilliantly announces your message and really attracts attention.
This flag is 11.5 feet tall and when placed on our 15 foot long hybrid banner flagpole (available as an option) stands at a stately 14 feet tall. This very attractive 11.5 foot tall by 3 foot wide flag brilliantly announces your message and really attracts attention.
You can SAVE 20% off Retail when you buy our ICE CREAM Premium Windless Flag as a bundle. To save on the bundle select the "Flag Kit" option from the dropdown (or clicking on its picture) and get all you need to set up and fly this beautiful flag. The Flag Kit Bundle features this 11.5 foot tall flag, a 15 foot long hybrid banner flagpole, and a ground mount stake (for use in grass or turf). You also receive a complimentary flag clip, which is used to reduce wear at the top end of the flag. (Note: Our premium flags are printed in the USA. The kits contain domestically sourced products as well as products from overseas).
Our flag kit is very easy to assemble, so you can have your flag up in minutes, and with the estimated daily cost of this form of outdoor advertising at 25 cents a day, you will be enjoying one of the best advertising values available.
SKUs: SF-JK4 / ZW160GSS18JK4
Quantity Discounts are applied at checkout.
This is a huge flag. When placed on our 15 foot long hybrid banner flagpole (available as an optional bundle) it stands at a stately 14 feet tall (as tall as two NBA players, with one standing on the others shoulders). This very attractive 11.5 foot tall by 3 foot wide windless-style flag brilliantly announces your message and really attracts attention.
Not only is our ICE CREAM Premium Windless flag easy to set up and use, this windless-style feather flag is also one of the most economical advertising techniques available, especially for advertising outdoors.
We calculate the per day cost to you by figuring that if you purchase a complete kit and one additional flag at one time you will spend about $89.98, plus shipping. Conservatively, these three will last a year, and usually a lot longer (depending on your specific conditions). Changing out your advertising flags more often than is necessary keeps them looking their best, keeps a fresh, bright presence and gives your location a highly professional impression, while attracting attention to your flag signage.
So the total cost of this awesome form of outdoor advertising, a Vista Flags feather banner flag with pole and mount, is only about 25 cents per day! That is a great value for any kind of outdoor advertising!
If you are purchasing this flag as a replacement flag for our flag kit here are the steps you will need to follow. If you are purchasing this as a new install scroll down until you see the word "NEW INSTALL" in red and follow the steps from there. Note: Your packing slip will also come with instructions.
REPLACING YOUR FLAG.
Should take about 3-5 minutes tops.
1) Remove the little black clip from the top of the pole. Sometimes these get hidden in the sleeve, but it should be there. It is probably going to be on there tight, so you may have to pull hard. Keep the clip to put on the new flag after you have installed it. We try to send a new one out with every replacement flag.
2) Remove the old flag from the pole by sliding it off the pole. The pole comes apart in sections so try not to separate the sections while pulling off the flag. If they do come apart it isn't a problem, but it will be harder to get the little rascals out of the flag sleeve. It helps to have two people work together on this, but I have done it many times by myself.
3) Put all the pieces of the pole back together if they have come apart.
4) Find the sleeve opening on the new flag. One side will be sewn closed and one open.
5) Slide the flag pole up the sleeve until it gets to the very end.
6) Put the black clip at the top of the pole just behind the black tip piece.
7) Put the whole thing back on the mount.
8) Step back and admire your new flag!
Putting together this flag kit/bundle should take about 3-5 minutes tops. You will need a hammer to put the ground mount stake into the grass or turf.
1) Remove the little black clip from the top of the pole. This is located near the bright stickers that say "do not discard black clamp." It is probably going to be on there tight, so you may have to pull hard. Keep the black clamp to put on the flag after you have installed it. It will go about the same place on the pole as you took it off; over the flag sleeve and as close to the top as it will fit.
2) Find the Ground Mount Stake. This will be either orange in color or silver depending on where we get them. You will need a large hammer for this part. Locate a suitable location for your flag. Grass or turf works best. If your ground is hard, soften it with water before hammering the stake in. Here are some considerations:
- The flag will need a clear 3 foot radius from ground mount, so keep it away from bushes, signs, tree limbs, ect. It is fabric, so if it snags on things it will tear.
- Don't put your ground mount stake near your sprinkler lines. You don't want to create a geyser.
- Try to keep it ground mount stake as vertical as possible. These flags look their best when the pole is straight up and down.
- The flags, when put on the 15 foot pole need about 14 feet of clearance overhead.
3) Assemble the pole. The pole is in sections. There are two fiberglass pieces, these go together at the top so the pole can take the shape of the flag sleeve. The thinner piece goes into the larger piece at the top. These two pieces will go into the aluminum pieces. One of the aluminum pole pieces is dimpled so it can fit into the other pole piece. It doesn't matter which end goes up. Put the fiberglass piece with the black end into the aluminum pole and you have put together the pole.
4) Find the sleeve opening on the new flag. One end will be closed and one open.
5) Slide the flag pole up the sleeve until it gets to the very end.
6) Put the black clip at the top of the pole just behind the black tip piece. (In the wind the end of the fiberglass pole will vibrate, hitting the sleeve and creating a hole. With the clip/clamp we prevent that by holding the pole against the sleeve.)
7) Put the whole thing over the top of the mount.
The ground mount has a piece of PVC which goes into the flag pole at the bottom. The PVC's job is to keep the pole from hitting the top of the ground mount. This protects the pole from being cut by the ground mount, should you need to have hit it hard enough to make it mushroom. The PVC piece has some foam in it to help keep it on the stake during shipping and use. Over time that foam may be flattened or come unglued. That is not a problem, since the main issue is that the PVC remain available to protect the pole.