Custom Economy 24" x 36" A-Frame (Sandwich) Sign
By buying this product you can collect up to 39 points. Your cart will total 39 points that can be converted into a voucher of $1.95.
Our large Economy 24 inch by 36" A-Frame ("sandwich") style signs are printed on light-weight corrugated plastic (coroplast) making them a perfect choice for affordable indoor or outdoor signage. These signs are easy to set up and to take down. They fold flat for transportation and storage. Once set up their bright colors and professional graphics really gets your message noticed. We offer free simple design work with our large Economy 24 inch by 36" A-Frame ("sandwich") style sign. Because of the sign's light weight, you will need to weigh it down with something, like our sandbag, when using it outdoors.
Our Corrugated Plastic (Coroplast) Economy 2 foot by 3 foot A-frame style sandwich signs are an excellent investment.
This beautiful signage are used in a variety of situations where having a beautiful sign adds a touch of class to your event. Our bright and attractive economy a-frame sandwich signs are designed to make your business or event look their best. Use them to mark entrances, exits, advertise that you are open and what you sell, attract people to your exhibit, table or booth, announce you are hiring, show off your speciality, announce hiring opportunities, give directions to your venue, announce up-coming events, mark off areas, show off your menu or announce happy hour. The number of ways this economy a-frame sign can be used is as abundant as your imagination.
They are great for any event where photos of people (especially) add to the celebration. Our custom a-frame sandwich-style signs are great for Weddings and Wedding Receptions, Commencements and Graduations, Quinceañeras, Bar Mitzvahs, Confirmations, Family Reunions, Retirement parties, Wedding Anniversaries, Engagement parties, Bridal showers, Funerals and Memorial services, Awards Ceremonies, Births and Birthdays, Banquets and Roasts, Sporting Events, Political events and rallies, School functions, Church events, Welcome Home parties, and many other events where people are being honored, attendees need to be directed to specific locations, or people need information.
Because these signs are made of Corrugated Plastic they have the following great features:
- Excellent Visual Effect: These signs are beautifully printed, full-color, double-sided signs printed on our Canon Arizona flatbed printer with specialty UV inks designed for stunning impact, long life, and fade resistance. Each face gives you 6 square feet of advertising surface (as much as the $149 Signicade Deluxe plastic sign holders), for a full 12 square feet of advertising space, at a very low price.
- Light Weight & Ships Flat: Weighing in at under 3 pounds our Economy 24 inch by 36 inch A-frame style signs are easy to transport. They fold up to be only 24" wide by 44" tall by less than 1" thick, so they can be easily stored when not in use and easily transported when needed. Because of their weight, when used outdoors in the wind, you definitely need to put something heavy inside to weigh them down. For a professional looking weight consider purchasing our sandbag with the sign (the sandbag comes without sand, but you can purchase sand at your local hardware store). Otherwise a large rock or brick will do the trick.
- Easy Setup: To set up our Coroplast Economy 2 foot by 3 foot A-frame style signs you simply fold the bottom two flaps under and tie them off with zip ties (or string, or whatever you have that is handy). If you are using it outside with our sandbag (or a rock or a brick) the weight should hold the flaps together just fine without the ties. To take the Coroplast Economy 2 foot by 3 foot A-frame style signs down, just cut the zip ties (or remove the sandbag or weighting device if you didn't use zip ties). So easy, right?
- Versatile: Our Coroplast Economy 2 foot by 3 foot A-frame style signs are entirely made of plastic (recyclable too) so they are excellent for use outdoors, even in inclement weather. They are equally at home indoors, where their bright colors and large surface area get your message noticed. Our Portable Corrugated A-frame Signs are an affordable, lightweight and a durable alternative for temporary and permanent signage needs.
- Design: We will give you free design help, if you need it, with this sign. This is only for simple design work, so we can keep our costs down for everyone.
We LOVE this sign and we know you will too. For cost effectiveness, ease of use, versatility, and beautiful colors, there is nothing like it on the market.
To start an order you’ll need to first purchase the custom product. We do not do any design work without a paid order.
Step 1: Enter the number of signs you want to purchase, using the box above that looks like this. you can use the arrows or type directly into the space that originally said 1.
Step 2: Click on Add to Cart.
Step 3: Decide who will design the Sign. If you want to design your sign yourself, design to the edges of a 24" x 36" area. When you are ready to send your design to us, save it as a PDF or TIFF file. You can either email it to us or upload it by going to the Upload button, in your account. (To get to your account, log in, and then click on the three horizontal bars in the header of the web page, and click on the My Account dropdown).
We can help with designing your sign. If you have images you want to include, such as a drawing of what you want, a logo, graphic and/or photo you can upload them into the file uploader which is just above this tab. You have to log in (or create an account) so that the software can keep your information attached to your order. If you don't have them available, it is no problem. You can send them to us via email or you can log in later, go to your Account Information (to get there go to the three bars in the top right-hand part of the web page) and go to the Upload Files icon and add them in there.
In the Comments section (located in the Shipping section of the checkout process), when you check out, enter as much information as you can about how you want the sign designed. Be as specific as possible. If you want more information about design, you can click on the FAQ tab of slider at the top of the page (just over the main picture) and see our videos on design, design considerations, production and other videos.
You can also send questions, comments, images, and design instruction to our designers at email@example.com.
No template is needed for this product.
Simply design to the edges of a 24" x 36" area.
The whole surface of the sign will be available for your sign.
When you are done with your design you can upload it to your account or email it to our designers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your design should be a PDF file ("flattened" that is with no layers) or a TIFF file. Other file types are acceptable (jpg, eps, psd, ai), but PDF and TIFF are preferred for the best quality outcome.
This Custom Sign has an average turnaround production time of 1 day AFTER the approved design is submitted to the printer, plus transit shipping time. If you need it by a particular date, please let us know.
Screen Proofs depict Design Layout, Text Accuracy & Image Placement, but will only ESTIMATE Color Matching or Color Density. We DO NOT guarantee that the Custom Printed Sign will match the color displayed on your Computer Monitor or Printer exactly. Every substrate (print media) has a different density than paper so printed material will look differently. We can match colors fairly well, however.
Since we need everything in writing, all correspondence concerning custom products is done via email. Once we receive your email indicating a design as APPROVED, Vista Flags is released from ALL liabilities for any errors including, but not limited to: Grammar, Spelling, Color Matching, Size, Image Placement, Resolution, and Color Density. Custom products are NOT returnable. However, we will make every attempt to satisfy our customers.
While we try to match the colors as accurately as possible, a variety of things will alter the colors, some of which are beyond our control (currently) including humidity. Inks respond differently to temperature and can change from batch to batch. If you are designing your own sign and it contains yellow, make it at pure as possible (100% Yellow - 0% everything else), slight percentages of other colors may turn the yellow green. Custom Signs are not returnable.