Make your next function more festive with our life-size photos that are free-standing. Have us print whatever you want on our high quality materials. Great for parties, conventions, wedding receptions, sporting events, trade shows, school events, grand openings, or any small or large gathering. Easy to set up, our stand-up custom print photo panels come with a free removable stand.
We can provide you with simple design help if you need to add text or other graphics to your print. If you need anything extra on your print please let us know in the comments box.
1) We cannot improve the image quality of your picture. If your photograph is of low quality the final product will reflect that.
2) In order to save you money on shipping we fold the image. This will affect image quality somewhat. Please see our Information section.
3) After you upload or email your picture to us, we will send you an image for your approval. Our goal is to ship out your Photo Cutout within four days of your approval. If you need your custom print by a CERTAIN DATE please let us know so we can try to work within your time frame.
4) Please only send images that you have the rights to reproduce. By sending us an image to reproduce you are taking the responsibility for copyright clearance.
If you have any questions or concerns related to this product email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can also send us your images if you have a question about the quality, or just forgot to upload your image when you placed your order.
Life Size Stand-up Photos are the perfect choice when you need a life size print but don't need or want a special cutout.
Life Size Stand-up photo prints are excellent for any event where photos of people (especially) add to the celebration. Our custom life-sized photo prints are great for Weddings and Wedding Receptions, Commencements and Graduations, Quinceañeras, Bar Mitzvahs, Confirmations, Family Reunions, Retirement parties, Wedding Anniversaries, Engagement parties, Bridal showers, Funerals and Memorial services, Awards Ceremonies, Births and Birthdays, Banquets and Roasts, Sporting Events, Political events and rallies, School functions, Church events, Welcome Home parties, and many other events where people are being honored.
How our Life-Size Free-Standing Photo Print works.
- Size - Use the dropdown menus on the right to select your height and width. Think about where you plan on placing your print, and the orientation of the photo you will be using. The material we use to print on is 8 Feet x 4 Feet. Because of this the maximum width is 48 inches.
- Design - We can provide free simple design help for your life size photo print. If you need text on your print, please give us some detailed design instructions in the comment box to the upper right. Please give us as much information as possible regarding fonts and colors. We will send a proof for your approval before sending the design to print.
Photo - Please send us a very high resolution photo, since these are large prints. We can't improve the quality of the image you send, so if your image is old or low resolution, the cutout print will be blurry. Please keep that in mind when you order. We will do some minor touchups to try to make the image the best it can be, but as they say, "you can't make silk out of a sow's ear".
- - Most current cell phones will take a high enough resolution photo.
- - For Life Sized Standees, make sure the feet as well as the head are well inside the viewing area. Step back a little so you get everything.
- - If you can take the picture in front of a solid color backdrop that would help us remove the subject from the background. If not, no worries.
Mounting - Our Life-Size Photo Prints are very light-weight and are easy to set up. See the Installation tab for full instructions. Prints up to 30 inches wide will be folded to avoid extra shipping charges. There will be a fold line somewhat visible. Generally this shouldn't be a problem. Prints wider than 30 inches will be triple-folded, for shipping purposes, the cost goes way up when shipping oversized pictures.
Material Options - You have several options for what we mount on.
- - Suggested Option: Coroplast, which is plastic cardboard. Coroplast is strong, lightweight, and waterproof. Your photo will look great printed on this material.
- The down side is that the surface is not entirely smooth, so you see the corrugated lines in it.
- - Coated Cardboard: It has all the same features as Coroplast, except it is not waterproof.
- - Foam Core Board: Foam Core has a very smooth surface specifically designed for printing, so you image will look the best on it. It is not waterproof.
Here is an up-close picture of a photo print on coroplast. Note how clear the printing is (very high quality) but also the corrugation marks.
Our Life-Size Free-Standing Photo Cutout Custom Print make fun gifts for that special person in your life.
Don't let life steal your memories, get a Life-Size Free-Standing Photo Cutout Custom Print of your favorite son or daughter, pet, relative, or even a younger version of you.
You should work with someone to set up your Life Size Stand-up Photo Cutout. Your Photo Standee comes in two pieces. The stand and the Photo print itself. Here are the steps we suggest to set up your stand-up photo. If your stand is over 6 feet tall you will have an extra fold that will need to be supported. Do that step first. See note below.
- Take the stand and fold back the flap or flaps. The white face of the stand faces the front, so fold the white flaps away from the front.
- Pop the top part of the cutout section and bend it down until it "locks" into place in the stands flaps.
- Carefully unfold the Photo Cutout and stand it up against the stand to see where it should go. It is a good idea to mark the location at the bottom with a marker of some sort. The backside goes against stand (but I didn't really need to say that did I).
- Remove the plastic protective film from the double-sided tape.
- Holding the bottom of the Photo Standup (Standee) against the bottom of the stand, make sure both are level to the ground and the stand is where you marked it.
- Carefully put the two pieces together, starting at the bottom and tipping the Photo Standee against the stand.
- Gently press the two together.
- Carefully lay the photo cut out on a suitable flat surface and press the two together, so the tape sticks well to the cutout.
- Your Stand-up Photo is ready to display.
If your stand is over 6 feet you will need to support the top piece using the extra support piece. Unfold your photo printout onto a large flat (clean) surface. Put it face down and find the fold mark between the top two sections. Pull the protective covers off the tape on the small support piece. Place the support brace over the fold between the top two panels, like the picture below.
Most newer cell phones will take excellent quality photos for your Custom Life-Size Stand-Up Photo Cutout. Here are some guidelines for getting the best photos from your cell phone.
- Stand farther back than you normally would. If your subject is a child you should take the photo at their level, not yours.
- Make sure the subject is completely in the view finder. After you line them up step back a little bit. This will help with the aspect ratio and ensure that the whole subject is in the picture.
- Hold your phone/camera vertically (portrait position; which is the normal way to hold the phone). As you look at your subject, try to make sure the perspective is right - that is the subject's head isn't too large, or vice versa. Tipping the top toward the subject will enlarge their head; tipping it back toward you will make it smaller. Holding the camera so you are about in their center, should make the perspective the best it can be.
- If you can take the photo against a light background or contrasting background, that makes cutting out the image easier.
- Don't stand too near a wall, try to stand at least 3 feet out, that way you don't get that shadowing effect.
- Take the picture in as bright as light as possible. Low light will effect the pixel quality. Outdoors works best, especially right after the sun goes down to avoid shadows.
We can work around just about everything except low quality. You can check the quality yourself by enlarging the picture. If the picture stays clear and sharp when you enlarge it, it will most likely work for us.
The best way to get the picture to us is to upload it to our website using the uploader. You have to create an account in order to use the uploader so the computer knows whose account to associate the photo with. You can upload your picture during checkout, if you have made an account, or you can log back into your account (My Account is found by clicking on the three horizontal bars on the right of the menu bar). You have an uploader tab in your account section.
We will check your image and let you know if we think it will work or not. In some cases, especially if you are using an old photo that has been scanned, there may be no way to get a really sharp picture and you will just want to go with it anyway.
This Custom Photo Cutout has an average turnaround production time of 3 days AFTER the approved design is submitted to the printer, plus transit shipping time.
Screen Proofs depict Design Layout, Text Accuracy & Image Placement, but will only ESTIMATE Color Matching or Color Density. We DO NOT guarantee that the Custom Printed Sign will match the color displayed on your Computer Monitor or Printer exactly. Every substrate (print media) has a different density than paper so printed material will look differently. We can match colors fairly well, however.
Vista Flags has no upload capability on our web site (after checkout), so we communicate via email. Since we need everything in writing, all correspondence concerning custom products is done via email. Once we receive your email indicating a design as APPROVED, Vista Flags is released from ALL liabilities for any errors including, but not limited to: Grammar, Spelling, Color Matching, Size, Image Placement, Resolution, and Color Density. Custom products are NOT returnable. However, we will make every attempt to satisfy our customers.
While we try to match the colors as accurately as possible, a variety of things will alter the colors, some of which are beyond our control (currently) including humidity. Inks respond differently to temperature and can change from batch to batch. If you are designing your own sign and it contains yellow, make it at pure as possible (100% Yellow - 0% everything else), slight percentages of other colors may turn the yellow green. Custom Sign are not returnable.