Personalized Guitar Lessons 42" x 84" Magnetic Garage Banner For Steel Garage Doors
Attract potential music students with our Personalized Guitar Lessons 42" x 84" magnetic banner. This banner is designed to fit in two sections on most standard steel sectional garage doors. Because it is magnetic it stays put when you open and close the garage door. This magnet comes in two sections, each one is 21" tall.
Please NOTE the following BEFORE purchasing.
- This is for steel doors only. Check your door with a magnet. If the magnet sticks your door is steel. If not it is probably aluminum or wood.
- Your sections need to be 21" tall, which is the standard size for most doors.
- This is a personalized product and REQUIRES you to let use know what phone number & e-mail address you'd like printed on the banner. Please give us this information in the order comments section on the checkout page.
Unlike other garage door banners, no other parts have to be purchased. Simply unroll, line it up with the section, and smooth it out. Surface should be clean before attaching. Attaching this garage door banner goes a lot easier with two people.
The images show the (banner) attached to the most common garage door sizes; 8 feet and 16 feet by 7 feet high.
Like what you see but need to CUSTOMIZE a sign like this with your own message, text, product information, photos, drawings or artwork? Click here to view our Custom Magnetic Garage Banners.
Printed with UV inks, these banners resist fading.
In the order comments box let us know the phone number & e-mail address you'd like to use to replace the corresponding fields on the banner.
If you forget to complete steps we will send you an email requesting the information needed.
After placing your order we will email you a proof image of the design requesting approval to print. This will happen within 24 hours of your order placement. We cannot print the banner until approval is received.
Last but certainly not least, please let us know in the comments box if you have a deadline for receiving the banner.
How to use our Garage Door Banners.
- The surface you put the magnet on needs to be clean. Typically you can just wipe it with a clean cloth.
- The magnet needs to be pliable when you put it up. If it has been in storage for awhile or it is cold, you may need to heat it in the sun (lay it flat) or in the house until it is pliable.
- With the larger sizes it helps to have two people to line it up. Magnets have a mind of their own.
- For storage, if you can lay it on a flat surface that is the best. But most of us need to roll and store. Roll it with the print face out. That helps when you go to put it up to make the curl go against the door and not away from it. Don't roll it tight. The looser you can roll it the better.
- Over time the magnet will conform to the contours of the door it is on. When you go to store it, lay it on a flat surface in the sun (on a warm day) and most of the contours will straighten out.
Discounts are applied at checkout.