Custom Feather Flag 11.5 x 3 Feet
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Do you need your own words, logo, and colors on a tall feather-style flag? This is the product for you!
Get just what you want digitally printed on a flag designed just for you.
We manufacture these flags for you at some of the most competitive rates in the industry. These flags are produced in-house. We use high quality Berger 117 flag material and UV fade-resistant ink, for the best quality in the industry.
You can have almost any color, image, text and/or design you want! (Anything you can print on paper we can print on a flag). The banner is made of tear-proof polyester for long life and bright colors. Because of our printing technique, the image is brilliantly reproduced on the front side, with excellent bleed through to the other side, or optionally, printed on two sides.
Make sure your potential customers can find you and know what you sell. These huge 11.5 foot tall banners are designed to draw attention to you. The width of the single sided flags is 3 feet, 2.5 feet wide for the double sided flags. They really work!
We offer FREE simple design services on this product. We'll design the flag using any text, colors, fonts & graphics you need to get your message out. The sky is the limit!
Quantity Discounts are applied automatically. Design must be the same to qualify for quantity discounts.
WHAT IS A CUSTOM FEATHER BANNER FLAG?
A Custom Feather Banner flag is a handmade product (made in the USA). This includes large-scale digital printing and individual sewing. Custom Feather Banner flags can be printed with just about anything you want put on them. It is very much like printing from your computer to a printer, except that we are printing on fabric.
SINGLE-SIDED vs DOUBLE-SIDED
Single-sided custom flags are printed on ONE side, yet are readable from both sides. The image bleeds through to the back of the flag and is the reverse image of the front. This is typically not a problem for people reading the flag since most words can be easily read from their reverse. We also offer double sided flag options, if you need your image and text to be readable from both sides equally well. On our double sided flags, both sides of the flag are printed individually, so you can have a totally different design on the back. There is a "blackout" liner material sewn into the center to separate the two sides.
We get about 95% bleed-through with our digital printer, depending on color. The image is very readable on the backside.
The size of our custom single sided flags are 11.5 feet tall, 3 feet wide. The double, or 2-Sided flags are 11.5 feet tall, 2.5 feet wide. When set up using our hybrid flag pole kit, they stand about 14' tall.
We designed our hybrid poles to have both strength and flexibility. We only wanted the flex at the top while the bottom part of the pole remained rigid. An all-fiberglass flagpole has too much flexibility at the base, so our hybrid flagpole solves this problem. The top portion of the pole kit is fiberglass, while the bottom half is rigid aluminum. These 11.5' tall flags actually stand about 14' tall when placed on our hybrid pole kit with ground mount stake.
Our Hybrid flagpole is so easy to set up. It comes in 4 pieces each about 4' in length (to avoid extra shipping charges, over 4 feet and shipping companies charge over $10 extra for handling). Each of the 4 pieces is different so that assembly can only be completed correctly. Once assembled this actually acts as one pole so you can use either end to put the next size pole it. Once you have your ground mount into the ground, the non dimpled aluminum pieces fits on top of it. The dimpled aluminum pole slides into the top of the non dimpled pole. The larger of the two fiberglass poles goes into the now assembled aluminum poles. The larger end (usually black in color) goes into the non dimpled aluminum piece. The smallest piece fits into the top of the other four pieces. The whole process takes just a few minutes. Don't forget to use the included black clip to prevent the sleeve from tearing. For more info on this click on the instructions tab on this product page.
We offer this product as a flag only, if you already have our flag poles and just need the flag. We offer it as a kit, with everything you need to fly the flag, including a ground mount stake for dirt or grass. And finally as a kit with an "x-stand" base that can be used on a hard surface like concrete.
Step 1: Determine your flag and pole kit needs. Do you have a simple design in mind and only need a single sided flag? If your design is a single word with maybe a simple logo, a single sided flag may be all you need. Keep in mind that the back of the flag will be a reverse or mirror image, so the text will actually read backwards on the back of a single sided flag. Normally if the text is placed vertically, its not an issue and the back of the flag is very readable. If you have a more complex design with more words, a double sided flag may be a better option for you. You also need to determine your pole kit needs. If this is your first time ordering a custom flag from us, we recommend ordering a flag kit with ground mount stake for dirt or grass. Alternatively, you can order our pole kit with an x-stand, which can be used on a hard surface such as concrete. Select the button that corresponds to the product combination you need.
Step 2: Select the number of custom printed 11.5' feather flags you need. We do offer discounts if you need multiple flags of the same design. The discounts start at a quantity of 2 flags. The discount will automatically be applied as you increase the quantity.
Step 3: Determine whether you are designing the flag yourself or if we are designing it for you. If you are designing the flag yourself or already have a design, use the light blue "CHOOSE FILE" button at the top of this page to attach your file. If we are designing the feather flag for you, you can use this same button to attach any logos or graphics you need on the flag. If we are designing the flag for you, use the "Design Instructions" box to describe what you'd like on the flag. Please be as descriptive as possible. Make sure you click on the "SAVE CUSTOMIZATION" button to attach the design instructions to your order. If you forget, or don't have the images or instructions at this time, you can go through checkout and then email us at [email protected]. You can also send questions, comments, images, and design instruction to our designers at [email protected]. We will take your design, or design instructions and email you a proof for your approval to print. Please monitor the email address attached to your account for a proof or correspondence. We WILL NOT print the sign until we have your approval.
Step 4: Click on the ADD TO CART button. Please note, you won't be able to click ADD TO CART until you've entered design instructions and clicked the SAVE CUSTOMIZATION button.
We can help with designing your custom flag. We offer SIMPLE design help (a $75 value) which means we will work with you to come up with a design. Since this is a FREE service we don't offer more than one design change after the first design is presented (unless it is a minor, simple change). After that we have to charge a $15 design change fee. So please be as specific as you can when giving us your design instructions.
We need high resolution images, so send the best image you have. If you have a choice send a vector file (the file will generally end in pdf, ai, or psd).
Designing it yourself: If you are designing the flag yourself you can upload it or send it to us via email. Please use our downloadable templates in the templates tab to design your custom flag. Download either the single, or double sided template based on your needs. The templates are designed for adobe photoshop. These templates are set up at 25% of the actually flag size to reduce file size. Our raster software will will enlarge your design to 100%. While the software is good at enlarging things, we need high resolution graphics or vectors in order for your flag to print crisp and sharp. We will let you know if the file you uploaded is not going to print very well.
This Custom Product has an average turnaround production time of 4 days AFTER the approved design is submitted to the printer, plus transit shipping time.
Screen Proofs depict Design Layout, Text Accuracy & Image Placement, but will only ESTIMATE Color Matching or Color Density. We DO NOT guarantee that the Custom Printed Sign will match the color displayed on your Computer Monitor or Printer exactly. Every substrate (print media) has a different density than paper so printed material will look differently. We can match colors fairly well, however.
Vista Flags has no upload capability on our web site (after checkout), so we communicate via email. Since we need everything in writing, all correspondence concerning custom products is done via email. Once we receive your email indicating a design as APPROVED, Vista Flags is released from ALL liabilities for any errors including, but not limited to: Grammar, Spelling, Color Matching, Size, Image Placement, Resolution, and Color Density. Custom products are NOT returnable. However, we will make every attempt to satisfy our customers.
While we try to match the colors as accurately as possible, a variety of things will alter the colors, some of which are beyond our control (currently) including humidity. Inks respond differently to temperature and can change from batch to batch. If you are designing your own sign and it contains yellow, make it at pure as possible (100% Yellow - 0% everything else), slight percentages of other colors may turn the yellow green. Custom Sign are not returnable.
Designing it yourself: If you are designing the flag yourself you can upload it our send it to us via email. Design in RGB mode for the best colors and send it or upload it as a PDF, TIFF, JPG, or AI file. Click the link below that corresponds to your flag type to download a photoshop template. These templates are set up at 25% of the actually flag size to reduce file size. Our raster software will will enlarge your design to 100%. While the software is good at enlarging things, we need high resolution graphics or vectors in order for your flag to print crisp and sharp. We will let you know if the file you uploaded is not going to print very well.
We can help with designing your sign. We offer SIMPLE design help (a $75 value) which means we will work with you to come up with a design. Since this is a FREE service we don't offer more than one design change after the first design is presented (unless it is a minor, simple change). After that we have to charge a $15 design change fee. So please be as specific as you can when giving us your design instructions.
If you are purchasing this flag as a replacement flag for our flag kit here are the steps you will need to follow. If you are purchasing it as kit, scroll down and follow the kit instructions below.
Should take about 3-5 minutes tops.
1) Remove the little black clip from the top of the pole. Sometimes these get hidden in the sleeve, but it should be there. It is probably going to be on there tight, so you may have to pull hard. Keep the clip to put on the new flag after you have installed it. We try to send a new one out with every replacement flag.
2) Remove the old flag from the pole by sliding it off the pole. The pole comes apart in sections so try not to separate the sections while pulling off the flag. It they do come apart it isn't a problem, but it can be harder to get the little rascals out of the flag sleeve. It helps to have two people work together on this, but I have done it many times by myself.
3) Put all the pieces of the pole back together if they have come apart.
4) Find the sleeve opening on the new flag. One side will be closed and one open.
5) Slide the flag pole up the sleeve until it gets to the very end.
6) Put the black clip at the top of the pole just behind the black tip piece.
7) Put the whole thing back on the mount.
8) Step back and admire your new flag!
Installing a KIT
Putting together this flag kit/bundle should take about 3-5 minutes tops.
1) Remove the little black clip from the top of the pole. This is located near the bright stickers that say "do not discard black clamp." It is probably going to be on there tight, so you may have to pull hard. Keep the black clamp to put on the flag after you have installed it. It will go about the same place on the pole as you took it off; over the flag sleeve and as close to the top as it will fit.
2) Find the Ground Mount Stake. This will be either orange in color or silver depending on where we get them. You will need a large hammer for this part. Locate a suitable location for your flag. Grass or turf works best. If your ground is hard, soften it with water before hammering the stake in. Here are some considerations:
- The flag will need a clear 3 foot radius from ground mount, so keep it away from bushes, signs, tree limbs, etc. It is fabric, so if it snags on this it may tear.
- Don't put your ground mount stake near your sprinkler lines. You don't want to create a geyser.
- Try to keep the ground mount stake as vertical as possible. These flags look their best when the pole is straight up and down.
- The flags, when put on the 15 foot pole need about 14 feet of clearance overhead.
3) Assemble the pole. The pole is in sections. There are two fiberglass pieces, these go together at the top so the pole can take the shape of the flag sleeve. The thinner piece goes into the larger piece at the top. These two pieces will go into the aluminum pieces. One of the aluminum pole pieces is dimpled so it can fit into the other pole piece. It doesn't matter which end goes up. Put the fiberglass piece with the black end into the aluminum pole and you have put together the pole.
4) Find the sleeve opening on the new flag. One end will be closed and one open.
5) Slide the flag pole up the sleeve until it gets to the very end.
6) Put the black clip at the top of the pole just behind the black tip piece. (In the wind the end of the fiberglass pole will vibrate, hitting the sleeve and creating a hole. With the clip/clamp we prevent that by holding the pole against the sleeve.)
7) Put the whole thing over the top of the mount.
The ground mount has a piece of PVC which goes into the flag pole at the bottom. The PVC's job is to keep the pole from hitting the top of the ground mount. This protects the pole from being cut by the ground mount, should you need to have hit it hard enough to make it mushroom. The PVC piece has some foam in it to help keep it on the stake during shipping and use. Over time that foam may be flattened or come unglued. That is not a problem, since the main issue is that the PVC remain available to protect the pole.